* Dog Fee is $25 per room reservation.
* Dogs must be leashed or held while on premises.
* Remember, just like at other accommodations, dogs cannot be left unattended here at the Island Guest House. Because we are a Bed & Breakfast Inn, guests may be even more able to hear barking and be disturbed. In addition, leaving a dog alone in a new and strange place can cause stress which results in barking.
* (Dogs can be left alone as long as we have your phone number and you are right in town and available to come back immediately if your dog is distressed and annoying other guests.)
* The following rooms are dog friendly:
A1 - Heritage Room
A4 - Wisteria Room
A5 - Hemingway Suite
B1 - Michael's Room
B1 - B2 Suite 1
B3 - The Terrace Room
B4 - The Madison Room
B5 - B6 Suite 2
B6 - The Balcony Room
B7 - Sunflower Room
C4 - The Hideaway Suite
* We have pet sitting available! Speak to Victoria in advance if you need assistance in scheduling pet sitting services, and to get rates and availability for pet sitting.
* No dogs may be in the kitchen or Sea Glass breakfast room when there is food being served or prepared.
* Please prevent your dog from barking and disturbing other guests. In the event that Island Guest House incurs any loss of business or compensation is required for another guest due to noise complaints, those charges will be billed accordingly to your guest account.
* Please clean up after your pet. Doggie bags are provided at check in.
* Use the provided pet sheets if your dog will be on the furniture. Feel free to ask for additional sheets.
* Damage from chewing, urine or scratching will be billed to your guest credit card account.
The Island Guest reserves the right to terminate the stay of any "pet guest" and his human due to aggressive behavior or disturbing other guests without a refund unless that room can be re-rented to another guest.